Rev. William S. O’Meara is a highly regarded priest in charge of the Roman Catholic church in Armour, Douglas County. Born in Detroit in 1871, he completed his education in Baltimore and Cincinnati before being ordained in 1898. Since his arrival in Armour, Father O’Meara has shown great zeal and devotion, leading to the growth of the congregation. Under his guidance, a new church was built, reflecting his commitment to architectural beauty. Although the parish is not yet able to establish a parochial school, Father O’Meara personally instructs the children before they attend public schools. He is also active in civic duties as a Democrat.